Each week I’d like to share with you the stories I’ve found interesting and valuable.
I hope you will give them all a read (presented in no particular order).
Enjoy the weekend!
- Corey at 20’s Finances has a guest post about why he does not aspire to be a millionaire.
- Justin at Money is the Root has a to-do list to get you focused on your finances for the year ahead.
- Jeffrey at Money Spruce shares his goals for quitting his job.
- Amanda at Frugal Confessions presents her most popular frugal confessions of 2011.
- At DollarVersity, we have a post about how to create loyal customers in the age of social media.